HiTek Staffing’s flexible partnership model allows us to be responsive to your unique needs, supporting short-term contract requirements, providing contract-to-hire talent for project-based support with the option to hire the contractors as permanent employees, or finding the permanent top talent your company needs today. By listening to our clients’ business needs, we have gained a unique perspective into how we can help.
- Market Analytics: So we can better partner with our clients and support their company’s goals, we make sure to keep a keen eye on the latest market trends threats and opportunities and assure that our clients are provided with the best insight.
- Client Knowledge: Through our regular client and candidate research program, our meetings and direct discussions with the client, we take the time to understand their business, industry, talent management needs and the requirements of each specific job brief. Client knowledge is balanced with the time we invest to understand the candidate’s skills, goals and interests, so we can secure the right people for your organization.
- Sourcing Strategy:Ability to attract and retain quality talent remains one of the most highly valued outcomes clients want from their recruitment partner. Sourcing great talent is no accident. It’s made possible through strong relationships and networks, so we maintain on-going relationships with candidates throughout their career. This allows us to build networks of engaged and pre-qualified candidates ready to meet your business needs.
- Screening and Selection: Our recruiters ensure that all candidates are thoroughly pre-screened before they meet the client. Our method is to test first, present second. Our client’s time and business are valuable, so we only introduce them to the people who are the right cultural and technical fit.
- Strategic Partnership:In order to be our client’s trusted advisor, our partnership model is based on mutual respect, kept promises, and an ability to listen, understand and nurture long term, quality relationships. With regular consultation we not only anticipate and support their workforce needs but also provide them the latest market intelligence as it occurs. Working closely together guarantees our work delivers and exceeds their expectations.